- The Path Forward, Fall 2020
President Katherine A. Rowe sent the following message to the campus community June 12, 2020.
- W&M Board of Visitors to Meet Virtually June 16
In accordance with Va. Code § 2.2-3708.2, the William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet by electronic communication means on Tuesday, June 16, from 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- From acknowledgement to action
President Katherine A. Rowe sent the following message to the William & Mary community June 8, 2020.
- W&M Stands Against Racism
Provost Peggy Agouris sent the following message to the campus community June 2, 2020.
- Reflections on the role of a university in this time of crisis
President Katherine A. Rowe sent the following message to the campus community May 31, 2020.
- Notice about John Lacy McKnight
John Lacy McKnight, Professor of Physics, Emeritus, died of natural causes on May 12, 2020, at Patriot’s Colony in Williamsburg.
- W&M Board of Visitors to meet virtually on May 12
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet by electronic means May 12, 2020, in accordance with Amendment 137 to the General Assembly’s 2020-22 Biennium Budget Bill.
- Notice about Larry Ventis
Larry Ventis, Professor Emeritus of Psychology, passed away on April 11, 2020.
- W&M Board of Visitors Executive Committee to Meet April 23
In accordance with Va. Code § 2.2-3708.2 (A)(3), the executive committee of the William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet by electronic communication means on Thursday, April 23, from 1-3 p.m. Eastern Time to hear an update from university leadership regarding the university’s response to the coronavirus.
- W&M Board of Visitors Executive Committee to meet March 30
The executive committee of the William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet by electronic communication means on Monday, March 30, from 2 to 3 p.m.
- A Message to Students from Vice President for Student Affairs Ginger Ambler
A message sent to students from Vice President for Student Affairs Ginger Ambler on March 23, 2020 regarding campus changes related to COVID-19.
This is an archive of messages sent to the campus community by Sam Jones, chair of W&M's emergency management team and Ginger Ambler, vice president for student affairs from the Emergency Management Team (EMT) regarding COVID-19.
- Messages from W&M President Katherine A. Rowe regarding COVID-19
President Katherine A. Rowe sent the following messages to the campus community regarding COVID-19.
- Notice Regarding Richard H. Palmer
Richard H. Palmer who was a professor or professor emeritus of theater and speech at the university since he joined the faculty in 1980 until his passing earlier this month.
- Message from President Katherine A. Rowe: W&M's COVID-19 response
William & Mary President Katherine A. Rowe announced modified academic operations in response to COVID-19 including interim policies for modes of instruction, events and travel in a March 11 email.
- Call for entries: 2020 student communication awards
William & Mary annually recognizes student journalism with one scholarship and one award
- Notice about James R. "Rush" Beeler
James R. "Rush" Beeler, who taught French at William & Mary from 1964 to 1969, passed away on Jan. 24 in Edison, New Jersey.
- Transition in W&M's administration
Senior Vice President Sam Jones has shared with me his intention to retire this year, after more than three decades of passionate and dedicated service to William & Mary.
- An inflection point in strategic planning
President Katherine A. Rowe sent the following message to the campus community Feb. 13, 2020.
- February 2020 BOV personnel resolutions
The William & Mary Board of Visitors approved several personnel resolutions at its February 2020 meeting.
- W&M Campaign Steering Committee to meet Feb. 8
The Campaign Steering Committee will meet in Williamsburg on Saturday, February 8, 2020.
- W&M to test emergency notification system Feb. 5
This semester’s test will be on Wednesday, Feb. 5 at 12:15 p.m.
- W&M Board of Visitors to meet Feb. 5-7
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet in Williamsburg Feb. 5-7, 2020.
- Jan. 30 forum: surveying the higher education landscape
On Thursday, Jan. 30, we’ll gather at 3:30 p.m. ET in the Sadler Center’s Chesapeake Ballroom for a report on Phase II of strategic planning: environmental analysis.
- Fearless & Flourishing: 2019 Financial Report
As we enter the new year, the university is thinking long term. On campus, we continue with the second phase of strategic planning in an exploratory and collaborative way.